Thursday, May 5, 2011

THOR THURSDAY






I was very honored to be Invited by killer artist REAU to contribute to his blog THOR THURSDAY. Above is the sketch and final piece in Acrylics. BE sure to check out the link for the AWESOME group of artist that were asked to contribute, I was happily humbled by the greatness that was assembled. Thanks again to REAU for the invite.




NOTE:Both items are for sale if anybody is interested.

8x10 mixed media Sketch : $65 plus shipping
16x20 acrylic painting:$250 plus shipping
If you Buy Both: $300 plus shipping


Feel free to shoot me an email at ray@raymondbonilla.com if you are interested.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I recognized yours on the page while scrolling even before I saw your name under it ;) Great colors, man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks dude. Ditto. I had a blast doing it and was stoked when I saw everyone going all out on these pieces!

    ReplyDelete