Monday, December 6, 2010

Sketch for "The Day before Thanksgiving"




Hi everyone,

I apologize for the lack of updates. between running around for the holidays,prepping school finals for my classes and recovering from an nasty stomach flu I haven't had the chance to update my blog. This and the next two images will be part of a 3 image visual essay entitled "The Day Before Thanksgiving". Its a reflection on watching my mother and grandmother prepare thanksgiving dinner. It is a tradition that has been going on for quite some time. Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Love it! Your use of light and shadow is really great bud. -john

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great contrast, man! I really dig this composition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If this were facebook I would push the like botton ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha . If there were a "Thank you button" I would of hit it like 8 times. Thanks for visiting and posting the nice comments Eric and Ross

    ReplyDelete