Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Portrait Invitational at the Blue Gallery




For those of you in the Kansas City Area , myself and my very talented friends Sola Sawyer and Daniel Ochoa have pieces in a Portrait Invitational Exhibitions at the Blue Gallery ! While I won't be making the show I am extremly excited to be showing with artists such as Joseph Lorusso and Alyssa Monks as well as many other awesome artist at the show .


oh and also I couldn't resist to tell all that Sola , Dan ,and I got featured on the advertisement for the exhibition which is awesome

5 comments:

  1. Damm...Sounds hella cool, if u ever have a show in the city let me know.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work man, I love that piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great! I had no idea. You guys are such rock stars....

    ReplyDelete